Friday, July 23, 2010

VORTEX. . .SINGAPURA!

I did nothing wrong except step onto Orchard Street and the whole day was swallowed by commerce! I was trembling the entire day. Not sure if it's because I didn't eat or because of OVERSTIMULATION!!!! AHHHHHH!

This place takes shopping to a whole new level. . .

Needless to say I have no money left to go to the zoo and no time anyway. . .
hoefully will be able to rise early and get to the Kali temple before heading out

Am going to the opera however, The Magic Flute. I got the tickets in advance. . .luckily.

Anyway, time to head back to the dump of a hotel I am staying in
to eat the Indian food I saved from last night
don my new shoes
and head for the opera!

You've heard of nouveau riche. . .but have you ever heard of pauper riche. . .
I think that's how I'm livin. . .
Hopefully there's some chai in the area for under $2
I might spring for roti too.

Love, Commerce, and Motzart!
xoxoxo
Tuesday

No comments: