Thursday, July 29, 2010

SINGAPORE SNAPS: To the Stamp Museum






After a quick morning jaunt around Little India, I got on the MRT to City Hall and the stamp museum. It seemed unique. In all of my traveling about, I've never been to a stamp museum before. It's past the big WHITE WHITE Cathedral (St. Andrews) and next to the Masonic Temple.

A Vocabulary Building Moment:
Philately= The collection and study of postage stamps.
Philatelist= A person who collects and studies postage stamps.
Philatelic= Having to do with the collection and study of stamps.


2 comments:

shelley lou said...

very interesting...the things you learn from reading your blog...will have to STAMP this one into the memory banks.......hope I tire of this soon and leave you alone

Keisha said...

don't tire. . .keep commenting! I love it! The stamp museum was super interesting. . .a nice stop for anyone traveling to Singapore.