Thursday, August 26, 2010

Three Months Today

a disappointing and sad morning became a sweet afternoon
as I walked home for a quick cup of tea between classes around 6
a little kitten materialized at my feet
it had a walk that I knew well
the walk of a malnourished street kid
a walk my sister's pup had (Bella the one in my profile pic)
I took a closer look
the eyes were all crudded shut looked like it has no eyes at all
one eye opens a crack
I didn't know what to do
so ran back to school to get the Buddhist woman who saves birds
she said I should get a box and a blanket
Check. . .did it. . .
we put the cat in the box and carried it into the school
now the kitty is sleeping peacefully at last in the love box in my meditation closet with a fuzzy finger puppet
the vet comes tomorrow at 10. . .

I'll keep you posted. . .
thanks to Indonesia for the 3 month anniversary present. . .
xoxox
Love
Tuesday

No comments: