Sunday, June 26, 2011

Some Sounds From Hanoi

I've been actively circling the expat music scene.

Dancing, dancing, dancing, dancing, by myself, in a circle, with a partner, with my purse, dancing dancing dancing.

Here's a link to "The Props" whose last show was this past Friday as they all flyaway to wherever people go when they leave Hanoi.

Really like this one called "Billy Bob and Ephedrine" I was swaying up a storm to it on Friday. . .hehe. . .good times. . .click here

Have also become friends with the guys in this band called "The Only Reggae Band," which is a misnomer since they should really be called "The Only Afro-Pop Band." No one can sit still when they get on stage. . .click here. . .I've been working quite diligently on weaseling my way up onto stage to sing back-up for one song. . .we'll see how that goes. . .

Keep you posted,
Tuesday

No comments: